Tuesday, March 6, 2012

top tens

Its Grazie Tuesday!
Why would we not want to dedicate every Tuesday to favorite blessings? Here we go. Top Ten in no real order...

  1. the opportunity to jump in a cool pool of water for a 2 mile swim at 4:45 am. 
  2. Lifetime Fitness Plymouth has Woodway treadmills. I get to use them. BONUS.
  3. RJF has Caribou coffee. fresh. everyday. 
  4. Went out for lunch with new fun people...I like new fun people.
  5. My St.Louis Park family gets back from CALI tonight! yay!
  6. It was 62'. in March. enough said.
  7. I got a care package of good stuff in the mail. 
  8. I still get excited when my favorite song comes on the radio at just the right time. it happened. and yes, i turned the volume up. loud.
  9. My work neighbor shared dark chocolate espresso beans. dang. those are good.
  10. This kid:

what are you thankful for? let those blessings outshine those challenges...cause even the challenges are blessings. true story.


No comments:

Post a Comment